Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday's Hummers

I swear I saw a male Rufous the other day, but now I'm doubting myself as I've not seen one since.

My latest count for the Anna's is three females and two males.

There may yet be more birds than that as I'm filling the feeders a couple of times a week now.

Just trying to keep everyone happy.

Including you, handsome guy.

Back to the ladies.

This one decided to have a bath...

Fluttering at the edge...

About to dive in...

Resting.

Time for a snack.

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Great shots of the hummers, Beth! Thanks for sharing!

MaryO said...

So lovely! Thanks Beth!

RJ said...

Hummers are the sweetest!!! RJ

Anonymous said...

I never tire of watching these tiny acrobatic birds! Thanks for sharing such lovely photos!
Hugs for now from still too snowy New Hampshire...

Maggee said...

Awwww, so darned cute!!