Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday's Finish

Design - "Monthly Mania" - "March"
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Summer Khaki linen
Fibers - GAST, WDW, & DMc - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 12 March 2018
Completed - 18 March 2018 

RJ was right, he is smiling!

I am seeing more House Finches.  I rarely saw these birds this past winter.


A female, a male, and a male Lesser Goldfinch.

Two Pine Siskins having a drink.  I counted 20 birds on Wednesday.

  Two Junco with an Anna's Hummingbird.
Can you see her on top middle? 

Our sunset on Tuesday.

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Tuesday's sunset was gorgeous, Beth. The Irish man is cute.

Rebecca said...

Your finish is cute, love his smile. Your finches are pretty. It’s nice to see all your green, we just got 12 inches of snow. UGH.

Carol said...

Awww... cute! I like his smile--he looks a bit shy :)

What a gorgeous sunset, Beth--something we never see living down in a valley like we do.

Maggee said...

MUCH better, with a smile! I get House Finches at the end of winter, through summer... And same for Goldfinches now. What will the next stitch be??

RJ said...

LOL!!! I love those words...RJ is right. That is what my husband always says to me when I tell him he is right. Beth your sweet smiley Irish fellow came out adorable. I love him. And your finches are quite wonderful. RJ

Justine said...

What a beautiful sunset. I love the smile on your cross stitch finish, he looks like a cheery chap!