Friday, March 2, 2018

Marching Along

Wow!  I have the first stitch of March kitted up and ready to go by the 2nd of the month.  That has to be some kind of record.

After a long hiatus, I heard and then saw a Raven.  I hope the pair are active again the spring / summer. 

My hummers have been super active - I've been refilling the feeders more frequently than usual.

I have three feeders in the back and often have a bird eating from each of them at the same time. 

I continue to put out bark butter...

and Mr. Yellow-rumped continues to come by!
I hope to have a Great Backyard Bird Count post up on Monday - thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

RJ said...

Beth your March stitch looks really cute. You are ready to go!!! Today is our son's birthday...lucky day indeed.

Love that photo of the raven and of course I love the pretty little hummers that you have shown. Have a great weekend. RJ

Maggee said...

I just scared away a Crow from the feeders... the birds were paralyzed in place by its presence! Since I am about three weeks behind, no need to say that will be a cute stitch--you've finished it no doubt! Hugs!