Thursday, March 1, 2018

March's Blog Header

Garden Grumbles and Cross Stitch Fumbles - March 2018 Blog Header


Row #1: Lizzie Kate, "Flip Its - March"; Lizzie Kate, "St. Patrick's Flip-it"; Bent Creek, "Happy St Patrick's Day".
Row #2: The Prairie Schooler, "A Prairie Year" - "March"; Val's Stuff, "Little Cuties" - "Happy St Pat's".
Row #3: Lizzie Kate, "Flip It Bits" - "A Bit of March"; Heart in Hand, "St. Patrick's Bird".
Row #4: Lizzie Kate, "Spring Things" - "Luck to You"; Heart in Hand, "Joyful Journal" - "March"

10 comments:

Wanda said...

Hi Beth, Love your blog header! You do such a great job with them and I look forward to seeing the changes for each month. Happy stitching!

LaNelle said...

Happy March Beth🍀💚
Blog header is fabulous...love seeing each new month..Thank you🌷

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Well it doesn't feel like March with us today Beth. We've currently got over a foot of snow and we're stuck at home - nothing is moving at all.

Vickie said...

So nice Beth!

MaryO said...

Love the header! I look forward to both the header changes and the trail pics! Awesome! Thanks Beth your blog makes my day!
MaryO1230

Barb said...

I always enjoy seeing your new blog headers!

Christine said...

Another gorgeous header, I think the Prairie Schooler one is my favourite this time

Mary said...

Love your header!! March is in like a lion, lets hope it goes out like a lamb!

Carol said...

You have so many great St. Patrick's Day smalls, Beth! I have only done the PS one in the second row. Haven't stitched a single March small since I did my "bowl" series back in 2012. Time to get busy!

Astrids dragon said...

They all look great, I can’t pick a favorite this time!