Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy May Day!



Did you every make paper baskets and bouquets for May Day in school? I did.

Garden Grumbles and Cross Stitch Fumbles May 2017 Blog Header

I think the new blog header needs no further details. All the charts are by the designer Birds of a Feather and all but Silly as a Goose are long out of print and hard to find.  I spent 2-3 years back around 2010 lurking on eBay to complete my collection.  I have most of them framed, and hope to get them all framed as I think this is a fun series. 


6 comments:

deb said...

What a fun set of designs - adorable stitches! Happy May!

Diana said...

Love the new header!

Barb said...

What a wonderful header!!! My DH does remember taking little flower gifts to neighbors on may Day.

LDR said...

Love your header. I have a couple of the designs. It's great that you were able to find all of these.

Vickie said...

I L♥VE this header. Especially the lamb.

Astrids dragon said...

These are great! What fun that you got the set!