Friday, May 12, 2017

Finally Friday

Design - "May Day" (freebie)

Designer - Primitivebettys
Fabric - 32 count dyed Cashel linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 30 April 2015
Completed - 30 April 2015

My bird theme today is Perching Birds.

Female Evening Grosbeak

Male Evening Grosbeak 

The deer fence has proven to be a popular perch.
Male California Quail

Male Red-shafted Northern Flicker - also on the deer fence. 

Mourning Dove

American Goldfinch
The flock is as large as 40 birds at times!


3 comments:

Carol said...

Love that freebie you stitched, Beth! Will have to remember that one...

Great bird photos--I think that little feather on the quail's head is so interesting. I wonder if they ever fall off?

Karyn said...

May Day and May Blooms are gorgeous, I love the floss colors on both!
Your birds pics are beautiful, Beth, and I love the California quail that seems to have come up to you from my neck of the woods :) Your pics are professional quality IMHO...
Have a great weekend
Hugs

MaryO said...

Absolutely fantabulous pics! And the stitching is to-die-for!
MaryO1230