Thursday, May 18, 2017

The Renewal That is Spring

Design - Spring Tree
Designer - The Trilogy
Fabric - unknown 32 count linen
Fibers - WDW and GAST
Started - 10 May 2010
Completed - 10 May 2010

A bunny, bird, and birdhouse
Perfect for today's post.

Here's the bunny...

And here's the birdhouse (Violet-green Swallow).

My ball of nesting material has been quite popular.
Black-capped Chickadee

Chestnut-backed Chickadee

Pretty neat, as I normally do not see these birds in May.

American Goldfinches

It's always the females who work away at the nesting material.

A courting couple - Spring!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Aww... how sweet of you to provide the nesting material for the little birds, Beth. They look positively thrilled with it--such cute photos :)

And a darling finish--I've done a couple of those Trilogy trees. Should stitch this one, too!

cucki said...

It's really very sweet of you ...I love you
Big hugs x

Barb said...

I love the photo of the chickadee holding that nest building material. So are so nice to provide that. It looks like the birds love it.

RJ said...

You are the so kind to the birds and you can tell they are loving it. I also love your new stitch...really cute. RJ from stitchingfriendsforever2

Mary said...

I don't think I ever completed a stitch in a day! Love all your bird photos, the gold finches are so active now and I love seeing their colors flying about the yard. Mary

Maggee said...

The nesting material attracts as good as the seed! Here, I think the squirrels would wipe that supply OUT! They pretty much decimated the swing cushion next door... but they have a really BIG nest in another neighbor's tree!