Saturday, July 2, 2016

Curious Cats, Bathing Bunnies, and Dozing Deer

I said curious cats...

...but they rather appear to be dozing!

Ah, here's Padma awake and alert.

And Parvati exploring my fathers workshop.

That was exhausting, time for a nap!

During the hot summer weather, at least one doe figures out that the back of the front flowerbed makes for a great spot for an afternoon nap.

Or early evening rest.

All four of us were on or near the front porch, and she was not bothered the least.

When we get our deer fence, we'll have to create a nice spot for her to rest outside the fenced area.

Bunny Number One

Bunny Number Two

As promised, a dozing, bathing bunny.

Oh-oh, he sees me.

Sorry I disturbed you!

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Goodness, those deer are just not the least bit bothered by you!

krayolakris said...

So sweet! Did you notice, the bunny has a little Mohawk (fauxhawk). Cool dude!

Maggee said...

Bunnies are everywhere! I had a little bunny in my yard again tonite! So cute! And today, while birding, I also saw a deer--well, the hind end, before it slipped into the brush and disappeared!

Rachel said...

I love seeing all of these animal pictures, they put a smile on my face! Thank you for sharing!:)

Margaret said...

Great pics as always! I think summer is the time for being lazy for everyone!