Monday, September 7, 2015

To Labor or Relax


Some labor on Labor Day. 

Cats herding deer.


Or is it deer herding cats?

Some relax on Labor day.

And take it easy

"Move along now.  There's nothing to see here." 

When you are solely responsible for 28 children you never relax.

And are always at the lead!

A bunny con-fab.

A pushmepullyou bunny.

Truly can I not have a bit of lawn to call my own?

"Is that too much to ask?"

"When I'm upset, I yell!"

"Buddy, it's far safer on the Big Woodpile than on the Front Porch!"

4 comments:

Vickie said...

What a fun post. Happy Labor Day to you Beth.

Margaret said...

Great post! I enjoy the furry posts just as much as the feathery ones!

Cathy said...

Awesome photos as always, especially the ones of the deer and cat! Amazing little friendship!
Cathy
CraftyCat

Barb said...

Great pictures of wildlife. I especially like the ones of the cat and the deer!