Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm Stumbling Over Pumpkins

Wow people - you blew me away with all your wonderful compliments on my "Bountiful" stitch and finish.  Thank you all so very much.  It makes sharing so much fun.

It's October people!
How do you not have "Pumpkins on the Brain?"
I think it's time to stitch another pumpkin! 


As Halloween approaches,
it seems as though there are pumpkins everywhere.

On the buffet...

on the dining room table...

on the hutch...

and on the credenza!


And...there's more!


We have a scary pumpkin-shaped cat too!

Boo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love me some pumpkins too! Happy Halloween and Fall to you and yours...

Stop over at my blog and enter the my Spooktacular Halloween Giveaway 2010...tons of goodies to be had!

HAPPY STITCIN'
Terri

Cynimin said...

I love your collection of pumpkins! I does make me want to stitch more pumpkins too. LOL