Friday, October 29, 2010

Wearying of Pumpkins? Not!

Bwaa-haa-haa!

Booooo!

Design - "Punkin' Crow"
Designer - Amy Brueken Designs
Fabric - 30 count WDW Carrot
Fibers - GAST, CC, and DMC
Started - 26 October 2010
Completed - 28 October 2010


What fun - this was a great evening "Watch TV with a Cat on Your Lap" project.  I think I smiled the entire time I stitched...

and I'm still enamored with pumpkins!

A little whatnot...

 and this great Emma Bridgewater mug!

The Big Leaf Maples continue to glow under a dull grey sky...

 We can't compete with New England for color, but the Maples do their best!



4 comments:

Lynda Hardy said...

Oh, I love the crow and pumpkin! Very cute!

Julianne said...

Very cute! The mouth of the pumpkin looks like a thin strand of balk licorice.

Kathy said...

What an adorable finish. With the smile that pumpkin wears its no wonder you wore one too. :)

Have a happy Halloween!

Siobhán said...

Oh, I love it!! What a cute little guy. I have a thing for crows, too.