Saturday, October 23, 2010

October Curls...And "Salvia-vates" Too

Design - "October Curls" - Snappers
Designer - Bent Creek
Fabric - 32 count Country French Cafe
Fibers - GAST & WDW
Started - 20 October 2010
Completed - 22 October 2010

I like the muted colors used for this stitch - it is a fun series - come April - I think I'll be stitching that month as well.  I've stitched March and posted it here.

As well as curling, October is "salvia-vating" too.  No frost yet and the salvias are continuing to shine!

Black and Blue Salvia

Autumn Sage


Mexican Sage



Many of these are supposed to be cold-hardy.
We shall see!

2 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

"October curls" turned out lovely, and what a quick finish!

Unknown said...

where can I purchase the "October Curls" cross stitch pattern