Sunday, March 13, 2011

Charts and Hellebores


This morning, I thought I'd share a small stash purchase.  Two new Stacy Nash charts - both incredibly charming - and a chart by a "new-to-me" designer, Cross Stitch Antiques.  I'm thinking the Nash chart on the right will move to near the top of my "Soon to Stitch" list.


In mid-March, the hellebores are a sight for sore eyes...

These are unnamed crosses from NW Garden Nursery... 

The colors are like a sorbet and the blooms are

profuse and long-lasting...what's not to enjoy?

5 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

What beautiful blooms, my one and only hellebore is still struggling with the constant changes in the weather.

Siobhán said...

Nice stash enhancement! The blooms are sooo pretty--a nice burst of color on this gray day.

Chris said...

The hellebores are so beautiful. I would love to find some different varieties.

Tanya said...

I never heard of hellebores. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Nice stash!

Karen said...

Goodness Beth.... how did I miss your blog! Thanks for visiting mine. I had a quick look around and you have some beautiful pieces. Can't wait to explore more.

I really like your Alphabet Sampler.... I just acquired it and can't wait to get it started!

happy stitching....