Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Little Progress...Health and Stitching



I am pleased to be able to report: I stitched!
I worked on Cedar Hill's "Bouquet for March" a bit last evening.  I got tired of working on the brown alphabet, so after a few letters, I switched over to start on a cyclamen blossom.  Lovely colors - very true to the actual plants.

As for the Great Outdoors...it rained non-stop yesterday.  A thin fine cold rain, so I decided it best to stay inside.  I had hoped to share some photos, but like the fisherman, all my stories are about the "ones that got away."  I saw a group of five Band-tailed Pigeons, but they scattered.  Then around noon I noticed a small hawk resting on the birdbath.  Needless to say, there was not another bird in sight!  Again by the time I got my camera ready, the hawk left just as I'd begun to to focus!  Darn! 


The Steller's Jay was the only good photo I took yesterday.
Today is supposed to be rain-free, so I hope to at least march around the outside of the house and take a look at the Great Outdoors.  This getting well is a long hard business!  

1 comment:

carol fun said...

It is because of you that I have become enthralled with the Cedar Hill designs. I ordered 5 of them last week and can't wait for them to arrive. I know you won't mind if I make this all your fault - LOL! That blue jay is simply stellar! WOW - we don't have any in Ohio that bright and beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures - I love the birdies!