Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Wednesday's Garden Walk

How about a walk around the house?

My Black-eyed Susan vine (Thunbergia) is doing well.

So is this perennial Monkey Flower (mimulus).

Had had two hot days in June and three in August so far - the roses continue to perform in the generally mild summer weather. 

Early August is Lily Time!
Isn't this a funky multi-petalled one?

Casa Blanca

This one is my favorite.

Old, reliable Star Gazer.

Morning Glory

Helenium

Nasturtiums 

A perennial fuchsia - I think this is Tom Thumb

Another perennial fuchsia.

I cannot remember the name of this plant - it started with a "Z" but I think it has been renamed.  Anyway, the hummers love it.

An agapanthus.

Part of one of our newer flowerbeds - hostas, agapanthus, liatrus, and an acer.  I'm pleased with how this is developing.

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Beth, your flowers, plants and newer flower bed all look incredible and so vibrant. Wow!

butterfly said...

Really enjoyed looking at your flowers.

Barb said...

Everything looks just beautiful!!