Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday's Critters

We had a couple of skunks come by Thursday evening late - but no photos as the light was poor.

The chipmunks now battle the birds for sunflower seeds in my tray feeder.

They also continue to hang out on the woodpiles.

One gray squirrel.

Two gray squirrels!

The backyard is getting crowded!

What's a bunny to do?

Put up with it, I guess. 

He looks displeased.

Small, young bunny.

Spike is here almost every day.

He fearlessly comes up on the back patio.

What do you see?

A small, furry predator!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

So who won -- the chipmunk or the bird? I love seeing the bunnies in your yard, Beth. We haven't seen any in our yard this season. Spike is handsome. I love the last picture of the deer and the small furry predator. It made me giggle.

Vickie said...

What a nice picture of your cat and the deer. :)

Barb said...

That last picture is adorable!!!