Friday, August 30, 2019

As August Comes to a Close

Design - "August" (Flip It)
Designer - Lizzie Kate
Fabric - 32 count Country French Cafe Mocha linen
Fibers - GAST - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 28 August 2016
Completed - 29 August 2016 

August is rapidly coming to a close.  While many of my backyard birds have flown south, or will do so in the next few weeks, I do have lots of year around birds.

Those include a couple of my favorites.
Black-capped Chickadees.    
Uber adorable.

Bright-eyed a merry.

And the smaller Chestnut-backed Chickadees.

They've been pounding down this mix suet, sunflower seeds, and nuts. 

Sunflower seed in bill.

Opening the seed.

Pretty cute.

I'm glad my two species of chickadees are here all year long.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I agree with you about the cuteness of the chickadees. Enjoy your Friday, Beth!