Thursday, August 29, 2019

Five Birds and a Big Frog


So I've got five legless birds done only to discover that "March" needs to be frogged out.  It is up one stitch too high and over to the left one stitch too far. Ah well, stuff like this keeps me humble!

I had a couple of usual birds drop in Tuesday morning. 

The first one was a Flycatcher of some sort.

Based on the lack of an eye-ring and crest, I think it is probably a Willow Flycatcher.

This one did not stay long or did it perform any aerial fly-catching.

This was the second usual bird that showed up. 

It's a Warbling Vireo. 
The dark line through the eye helps to ID it correctly.

And off it flew!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sorry you have to rip out the word March, but your birds are looking good. What lovely birds stopped by for a visit!

Barb said...

The birds are just wonderful! March loos good to me but I am no stranger to frogging!