Monday, August 23, 2010

The Monday Blues... and Lavenders

Design - "Carrot Patch"
Designer - Fanci That
Fabric - 32 count Lilac Belfast linen
Fibers - GAST
Started - 20 August 2010
Completed - 21 August 2010

Well, this little cutie jumped to the head of the stitching project line.  I fell in love with the color of the linen and in rummaging around in my charts I came up with this seasonal stitch!
I had to frog out the GAST Apricot Blush and replaced it with Woodsmoke for a better effect on the bunny.  The Apricot Blush, at least my skein, was too close in color to Oatmeal and did not provide any noticeable contrast.  

Today seems to be a blue / lavender kind of a day...

Thunbergia


I sure hope these are beneficial insects!


Otherwise it's up to Froggy to polish them off for me!


Hope you are off to a great start to your week!!!

No comments: