Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A Finish to Share

Design - "Harbinger of Spring"
Designer - Val's Stitchin Stuff
Fabric - 28 count Picture This Plus Jazz Cashel linen
Fibers - WDW & DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 4 February 2019
Completed - 24 March 2019

So excited to finally, finally, finally have a finish to share with you.  As I still have one small pile of snow in the front flowerbed, this snow guy is not totally unseasonable, and worth the wait I think.  I like his hat and pine bough bouquet.

Besides a bit of snow on the ground, there have been some birds on the ground.

Mourning Doves case in point!

My good fun most days though as been watching a small flock of Bushtits.

I cannot begin to describe just how cute these guys are.

I love how they swarm the suet feeder.

Here's a male.

Male on left, female on the right.

I think she's smiling, what do you think?

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Your snowfriend is so sweet!

Robin in Virginia said...

Beth, love your snowman finish! Did the buttons come with the chart? I really like that bluebird button. Hmmm, I wonder if she is smiling because she has settled on a mate.

Rhodesia said...

Great set of photos, Cheers Diane

Carol said...

Such a cute snowman--love the colors in his coat and hat and that cute bluebird button :)

Barb said...

That snowman is so cute!! I love the colors! You have a deal. I will pull for Oregon and you will pull for U of L unless they meet!