Saturday, November 25, 2017

Saturday's Critters

I am still seeing a few chipmunks.

They've been trying to shred my gardening gloves and a blanket we have outside for Parvati, so I cut up an old towel.  I am anxious to see if they'll use the bits of towel to make their winter nests.

This one found a cup of shelled peanuts.

Christmas in November!

Look at his right cheek - stuffed with peanuts!

Courtship Season continues.

This guy looks like he's injured his back right leg.

Very intent and focused...

...on this sweet young thing.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh and she is a sweet, young thing. ;)

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely critter pictures! I had a chuckle over the chipmunk and cup of peanuts. Enjoy your Saturday, Beth!

MaryO said...

Sweet + wonderful pics! That buck could be on the cover of a romance novel- if deer read them!🤣
MaryO1230

Barb said...

That chipmunk photo is so funny!

CathieJ said...

I love the wildlife photos and your commentary.

Maggee said...

I sure hope the chippies take to the towel pieces you have set out, and NOT things like your gloves and Parvati's blanket anymore! I imagined the little guy pursuing everything in that cup and falling in! Ha!