Monday, November 27, 2017

After the Feast

Design - "Autumn Tree"
Designer - The Trilogy
Fabric - 32 count Natural linen
Fibers - WDW & GAST - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 17 November 2017
Completed - 20 November 2017

We gathered together at a table filled with amazing food. 

I think most everyone ate well over the holiday weekend.  

It's been unseasonally warm even when it has poured buckets.

The California Quail appear impervious to the weather vulgarities.

I am seeing far more males than females...

...that will make for interesting times come spring.

You'll need to be especially handsome come April sir!

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on your "tree" finish, Beth! Look at all the quail in your yard. So pretty!

RJ said...

Oh I love that little stitch Beth...perfect for this time of the year. Hope your Thanksgiving was a great one. RJ @ stitchingfriendsforever

Mary said...

Sweet stitch!! Love the last quail photo, I think he will do very well come April!

Carol said...

I've always love that Gather piece--very cute! I stitched it myself a few years back, but don't like how I finished it... May re-do it one day :) Glad you had a nice feast!

Maggee said...

I had almost the entire family here for Thanksgiving (oldest granddaughter was home, nursing a concussion!) and it was good! My local daughter took home leftovers, the traveling older daughter took home half a spiral ham, and we ate leftovers twice here! I really like the simplicity of your finish, especially those leaf buttons! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!