Thursday, November 2, 2017

November's Blog Header

Garden Grumbles and Cross Stitch Fumbles November 2017 Blog Header


Row #1: Ewe and Eye and Friends, "Bountiful"; Lizzie Kate, "Autumn Basket"; For My Boys, "Humble Gratitude".

Row #2: Heart in Hand, "Tall Turkey" (kit); Lizzie Kate, "In All Things Give Thanks"; Ewe and Eye and Friends, "Autumn Leaf".  

Row #3: The Cricket Collection, "The Frost is on the Pumpkin"; Bent Creek, "Give Thanks".

Row #4: Heart in Hand, "Thanksgiving Sampler"; Bent Creek, "Count Your Blessings".


I hope you enjoy this month's blog header - they are always fun to put together.

14 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh my! So many cuties. I kept saying, "That's my favorite! No, wait! That is." I think The Frost Is On The Pumpkin is my favorite. ;)

Margaret said...

I always enjoy your monthly blog headers!!

Mary said...

What a great monthly header! You enabled my buying addiction yet again!

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the new header, Beth! Happy November!

MaryO said...

Wow! Love love love it!😀💕

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Lovely new header Beth, I do like Frost is on the Pumpkin.

LaNelle said...

Another spectacular monthly header! Just lovely stitching ❤️ Beth...

Frances said...

Love it! I always look forward to your blog header posts!
Your stitching and colors are lovely!

Diana said...

I really enjoy your headers.

RJ said...

Beth, it is fabulous!!! I love every stitch. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Christine said...

Love your headers and your creature pics! Can I ask about the header? Do you use a tool in blogger to create them or do you use another program? Thanks in advance!

Karen said...

This month's header is fantastic!

Christine said...

Another gorgeous header! I love "Autumn Leaf"

Astrids dragon said...

They're all wonderful, I especially love the Frost is on the Pumpkin!