Tuesday, March 17, 2020

My Friday the 13th Crowd

Design - "Gingham Bunny"
Chart - "The Bunny Collection"
Designer - JBW Designs
Fabric - 28 count Antique White linen
Started - 11 July 2010
Completed - 12 July 2010

A little green on this in recognition of St. Patrick's Day.

Lucky 13 - that's what I say.

I was gifted with a flock of 13, yes 13 Turkey Vultures on Friday the 13th.

If I believed in omens... 

Honestly I like Turkey Vultures. They are extremely graceful fliers and they perform an important function in the natural world.

At the other end of the size spectrum, I had a little female Downy Woodpecker fly in.

She's a cutie-pie - no question on that!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow! That's a sight for sure! Not sure about the 13 on the 13th thing!

Robin in Virginia said...

Cute gingham bunny! How fun to see the flock of 13 turkey vultures on Friday the 13th.

Barb said...

That little cross stitch is very pretty! That is quite the group(flock?) of turkey vultures!