Friday, March 27, 2020

A Bunny and Some Birds

Design - "Happy Bunny Bunny Day"
Designer - The Trilogy
Fabric - 32 count Dirty Belfast linen
Fibers - GAST & WDW 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 21 March 2012
Completed - 31 March 2012

All these years later, I'm still very pleased with this bounding bunny.


The other evening I chanced to see a fairly large group of crows headed home.

The little Bushtits continue to amuse me.

I was happy to have a photo or to NOT taken at the feeder, showing them in "natural" habitat.

A Chestnut Chickadee with a tiny bite to eat.

One of my male Downy Woodpeckers.

Most mornings at least two Downys come to the feeder...

..most often a male and a female, though they keep their distance. 

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

That Leaping Bunny makes me smile. We have seen more crows around here lately. I wonder what is up with that!

Barb said...

A very cute bunny and some wonderful birds! I love the crows. They are such interesting birds. A professor at UW has researched them. Have you read the children's book Crow Boy? It is wonderful!