Sunday, March 8, 2020

February Trail Camera Photos - The Backyard

Lots of activity in the backyard in February.

California Quail

Skunk

Again

Close up

Closer still

Raccoon marching to the right... 

...and to the left.

And back again.

Glad to see our Gray Fox.

He came by a couple of times during the month.

Licking lips.

Following...

On alert.

SO many bobcat photos this month.
I like this one with a skiff of snow.

Early in the morning.

Early at night.

In the afternoon.

As I said...lots of photos.

Walking

Hunkered down

The grass grew in February and messed up most of the photos the 2nd half of the month.

This one is okay.

Mid-morning

And afternoon

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Amazing how much wildlife goes through your yard! Wow!

Robin in Virginia said...

Impressive photos, Beth! Do you think it is the same bobcat or several?

Barb said...

I read the comments and Robin had a same question that I had. Do you think that is one cat who just likes the area or do you think there are several?

Snowbrush said...

To a long-hair cat lover like I, Cleo is certainly a beautiful cat.

I very much enjoyed your night-life photos.