Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Decorating Part Two



I'm featuring a couple of cross stitch in the breakfast nook. 

Santa and snowmen plates have place of pride in the kitchen.

Kitchen doors are decorated with cookie ornaments.

The banister has a faux fir garland.

Horse prints in the guest bathroom.

Two small trees decorated with bird houses.

Colorful snowflakes adorn this tree.

My sister's wooden Santa collection.

The Big Bird Tree. All the ornaments are birds.

A new theme for the mantle this year.  

My sister purchased these in St. Petersburg, Russia. 

It's hard to pick a favorite.

Here's another new decorating theme - a cardinal tree.

The tree on the left features Hallmark miniature bird ornaments...

...the tree on the right has nothing but owl ornaments!

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What beautiful displays, Beth! I love your cardinal tree. Do you remember the designer of the woodland "All Hearts Come Home for Christmas" stitch in the first photo? Enjoy your Sunday!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Have a Merry Christmas

LaNelle said...

Lovely displays and decorating....but must say I’m partial to the cross stitching and birds 🥰 new addition of Cardinals so beautiful...
Merry Christmas Beth!

Barb said...

All the different bird trees are so pretty and I love those Russian Santas. They are beautiful. Your home looks lovely. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

Stewart M said...

Very nice! My daughter has been making Christmas trees (and many other things) from felt this year!

Hope you have a great Christmas - Stewart M - Melbourne

Christine said...

Wow - Just got around to seeing these and every portion of your Christmas decor is wonderful! Love the owl tree! Thank you for sharing!

Mary said...

Beth, I just love all your Christmas décor!! The Santas from Russia are stunning. Love your bird trees, I have lots of bird ornaments on my tree too...love your owl tree!!