Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas Decorating Part One

I did not start decorating until Wednesday, but my mom and sister have been setting up vignettes all month.  

The bench in the mudroom.

Mudroom window #1

Mudroom window #2

The Hallmark ornament lighted faux birch bird tree.
It is 'planted' in the corner of the dining room.

Here's a close-up.

The dining room mini-forest.

The dining room table.

The hutch is decorated with festive tableware and cross stitch.

We have a new winter resident this year.

I'm not sure what Norman Gnome thinks about him.

9 comments:

Margaret said...

I love seeing your Christmas decorating! So much fun!

Wanda McColl said...

Your decorations are beautiful Beth! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and the very best for 2019! Thank you for your fabulous blog. Happy Stitching!

Carol said...

Your bird tree is always something I look forward to each year, Beth! Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Beth, love your bird tree! Do you leave it up all year? I really like the new snowman 'sentry'. Maybe he and Norman Gnome will become friends. Enjoy your Saturday!

Vickie said...

I love your birch bird tree so much! And the new snowman is awesome!

Barb said...

It is really looking good. That bird tree is so pretty.

RJ said...

Lovely Christmas decorations Beth. I love your new snowman...he is a cutie! RJ

sandi s said...

It’s all so pretty! I love the bird tree. Merry Christmas. Hugs,

Mary said...

Such beautiful décor for Christmas. The mini forest is a great idea, do you leave any of the décor up for the entire winter?