Design - "More Than Luck"
Designer - Carriage House Samplings
Fabric - 28 count Natural / Tin Roof Gingham linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 23 March 2016
Completed - 20 June 2016
As it turned out I did not stitch on this every Wednesday as I had intended, but I did work on "More Than Luck" at least one day each week which helped me to finally finish this in a timely fashion. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.
After having just one female Evening Grosbeak for the past few weeks, suddenly I had a couple of males show up.
And that was great news as they are such pretty birds.
And doesn't she look like she's ready to raise a family.
One of the males has just one functioning eye - the right eye is terribly damaged as you can see.
The left eye, looks good, so I hope he is able to make do.
The other male has two good eyes.
Look at that bright yellow bird and that wonderful parrot-like beak!
Here's one of the happy couples.
We've had some pretty sunsets.
I like watching the day disappear.