Friday, October 28, 2011

Hissy Fits

What should I stitch next?
I put it to a vote...

Solomon...

..and Padma...

...and Parvati all agreed!

"Hiss" by Lizzie Kate was the winner by a landslide!

The weather remained lovely Thursday, so my Mother and I went to a local nursery for some Fall color.
This time of year pumpkins are everywhere.

The display of Heuchera showed off their charms from bright green to dark purple/black.  

There was a nice display of plants with Fall color - leaves and berries both. 

We bought a couple ornament Kale...

and some Pansies...

...and a couple of Cyclamen. 
Now - the mission is to get them planted before the rain returns! 

6 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Love the photo with the pumpkins, autumn colours are so warm and inviting.

Linda said...

I can see why the kitties liked that one!! They are so cute!! Love all the plants this time of year...I love gardeing this time of year too...we had rain earlier in the week...but none in the forecast here...I would love some more!!

Anonymous said...

I was surfing different cross-stitch blogs and came across yours from Blacksheep's blog. I love cats and your three are the cutest, I especially love Solomon's expression. He looks like a wise old man (hence his name fits him). They are all sweet. Jennifer

Rowyn said...

Your kitties are not only strikingly gorgeous, they have excellent taste in stitching too. lol

Love your Boo Sampler in your previous post. Great colours - they look lovely on the lilac linen.

Unknown said...

lovely post and pictures. hugs

Melanie said...

They chose well. *nods*