Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Christmas Decorations Part One

A three part series featuring this year's Christmas decorations. 


The breakfast nook showcases some of my nativies.

The breakfast nook showcases some of my nativities and advent calendars.

The highest row

Peanuts

The little one in the front is new this year.

I think these are my favorite items to set out.

This is a hutch in a narrow hallway - so hard to photograph.

Cross Stitch and Emma Bridgewater mugs

More cross stitch

An Angela Harding advent calendar. I like her style and have several.

3 comments:

Pam C said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful decorations! What a wonderful collection of nativities!

Pam C said...

Thank you for sharing some of your beautiful decorations with us. You have a wonderful nativity collection!

MaryO said...

So lovely...thank you for sharing!