Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Little Little Stitch Guys

 

Design - "Brother Noah Built the Ark"
Designer - Mary Ann Cox
Chart - Leisure Arts - "Contest Collection"
Fabric - 30 count Natural linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 22 April 2012
Completed - 25 April 2012
A little stitch.

Now for some little birds.

Bushtits!

Female

Male


They are rather pretty with brown heads and gray bodies.

Black-capped Chickadee

Chattering away.

Young American Goldfinch.

Chestnut-backed Chickadee.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet birds and sweet Noah stitch!

Darlene S said...

Ah, such pretty and sweet little birds. I'm not sure I can tell the difference between the male and female bushtit. I'll study the pictures more and also check for info on the internet. I appreciate you sharing photos to point out the difference as it helps me in my Birding 101 efforts. You are an awesome teacher! Thank you.