Wednesday, August 11, 2021

A Look Back in June - Busy Bobcats

I've not posed photos from the Trail Camera taken back in June.

This is a series of bobcat photos - warning!
Not for the squeamish - bobcats are predators. 


Lots and lots of bobcat action in June.

I am posting a series of 'kill' photos.



Rabbit

Rodent

Snake

Blurry critter

This is the one that broke my heart.
It was taken by the camera at the edge of our backyard.
Clear atop the hill and far away from water - it's a beaver!

Strolling along

Mama and two kittens - perhaps that's why so many successful hunting trips.

Here they are again.

Close up of the kittens.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

The circle of life. I'm guessing that is why she looks so healthy. I am sorry about the beaver.

Barb said...

The kittens are sure cute but a bit hard to see how many critters became their food!