Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Autumn Decorating

I haven't done much any autumn decorating yet, but I found lots of  great ideas at Hiron's, a local variety merchant. 

I do like all things beeish!

Lots of honeycomb patterned items.

Autumn colors...

Halloween is right around the corner.
I might need the ghost salt and pepper shakers.  

Or the black and white pumpkin... 

Boo to you!

And you and you too!

Oh I like both of these pumpkins.

Truly funny salt and pepper shakers.

On to November and Thanksgiving...

Gather...together.

A turkey and pumpkins...

Funny name place holders.

Pretty plates

Did you get any ideas?

8 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a cool store and fabulous displays! Hmmm, too bad there isn't one around here! So Beth, did you buy the salt and pepper shakers?

chickenchupacabra said...

Those salt and pepper shakers were a riot!

Justine said...

That looks like a great shop! I love the tombstone salt and pepper shakers.

MaryO said...

I want it all!

:-)

MaryO1230
San Pedro, CA

RJ said...

Super store! Beth what did you buy? RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Frances said...

What a fun store!!!
I'm sure it's fun to visit them often!!
I love all the various holiday items--and I also love bees. I have a vision of making a bee tree during the summer....only problem is that I must stitch some bee ornaments!! ha

Barb said...

Now that is a store I would love to visit. I have to be so careful to add things. I have trouble finding a space for new things! However, I sure could find a space for those cute salt and pepper shakers!

Maggee said...

I like to visit places like that... We used to have one in the nearby mall, but they suddenly closed as most small stores do! :( Wonder what you bought?? Hugs!