Friday, June 1, 2012

Buggy About June

June Blogger Header

My June Stitching Theme is "Bees and Bee Skeps".  As I worked to put together a collage for my header, I found that I'd used most of my 'Bee Finishes' on my June 2011 header.  So I expanded my theme to 'Beneficial Bugs'.  Chart and designer details are listed below

Row 1: Little House Needleworks,"Dragonfly"; Little House Needleworks, "Ladybug"; Alessandra Adelaide, "Coccinella" (freebie); Lizzie Kate, "Flora McSample Stitch Lesson Sampler".  

Row 2: Knotted Tree, "Little Bugs - Ladybug"; Knotted Tree, "Little Pink Butterfly"; The Cricket Collection, "Green Thumb" (chart) - "A-Bee-C".

Row 3: R & R Reproductions, "The Bee Gathering"; Hog River, "Ladybug Sampler".

Row 4: Shepherd's Bush, "Buzz Buzz Bee" (kit); Heart in Hand, "Monthly Mania - June". 

Row 5: Just My Imagination, "Ladybug Picnic"; Heart in Hand, "Ladybug, Ladybug"; Knotted Tree, "Little Bugs - Butterfly"; Hog River, "Duh Ladybug".

Any questions leave a comment or email me. 

11 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I love your new header - it's always a treat to see each one go up on the 1st of the month.

Deborah said...

What a wonderful header.

Carol said...

I love how you change your header each month, Beth! This one looks so cute--glad these are all "cute" bugs :)

MoonBeam said...

Cute, Beth. I just realized that you would have a new header and took time out to check it out....I thought it was going to be all your chickens! Dragonflies, bees, lady bugs...really pretty...and so June!

Bobbi

Julianne said...

Beth,

So pretty You have accomplished so many lovely pieces. I hope June is a wonderful month for you.

Tree Service Queens said...

Your patch collection/quilted layout looks very pretty, the pests like dragon flies have already made themselves comfy around here...

-Oscar Valencia

Margaret said...

Love it! What a great header!

Vickie said...

Cool new header! :)

Denise said...

Love those ladybugs! We only share one finish this month. The June dragonfly.

Great header!

Pam in IL said...

Not fond of bugs, but I love your version! Love the new header!

Melanie said...

Sweeeeet!!
I *just* pulled out the little Bee alphabet one to do for myself the other day. (I get to it at some point.........because I pull things out and then.........yeah.) I just got in a bit of bee fabric that I was going to use with something but it doesn't match as well as I thought it would so I figured maybe it work with that ABC piece instead.
Love all the ladybugs too! I just love those little buggers.