Thursday, September 30, 2021

Almost But Not Quite

 

Almost finished, but not quite.  That means though that I need to begin thinking about what I might like to stitch next.  A bird perhaps?

Here are some great small birds.

I had two female Downy Woodpeckers eating suet.

No red on the head means a female.

The flocks of chickadees, now include some Chestnut-backed Chickadees.

They tend to stay put a bit longer.

So they're a bit easier to photograph.

Thanks!

And here's a Black-capped Chickadee.

Breakfast time!

3 comments:

MaryO said...

Beautiful birds. Beautiful stitch!

MaryO

Robin in Virginia said...

You are so close to a finish, Beth. Lovely birds and yes, I think a bird stitch should be next.

Unknown said...

Your bird photos are so sweet - I have downeys at my suet cage too and they are beautiful. My chickadees are so brave they barely wait for me to put seed in the feeder before they start to swoop around. One almost landed on me one time and it was magic! I never knew that about goldfinches but they are one of my favorite birds.