Tuesday, September 8, 2020

More Trail Camera Photos

On to the Biggies who showed up in August.

A sow and her two cubs.

Drinking

Climbing

Off to find Mom.

Lunch time drink

Mom's leaving...

Off we go!

We have a second camera and are unable to correct the date and time.
These were also taken on 8/2. 

Everyone looks healthy.

Another night time visit.

A singleton - maybe Dad?

A good-looking bear anyway.

The family is back.

Mom gets a drink.

Play time.

One sighting of a cougar.

The cat went back and forth several times.

One way...

...then another.

Again...

...and again.

Same cat on 8/10 - different trail camera.

A good looking animal.

Hope you enjoyed these photos.

4 comments:

MaryO said...

Great shots Beth!

Robin in Virginia said...

I enjoyed seeing your bear family, Beth. That cougar looks very healthy, but not sure if I would want it to hang around.

Barb said...

The bears don't really scare me but the cougar just might! Of course,I would respect the territory of the bears!!

LDR said...

Great captures--I don't always comment but I always enjoy your blog.