Monday, September 21, 2020

August Finish in September

 

Design - "Square Dance - September"
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Vintage Country Mocha
Fibers - WDW - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 7 September 2020
Completed - 15 September 2020

Here it is - my latest finish.  I like the colors used for this and bee skeps /beehives are among my favorite stitching motifs.

Between work and the poor air quality (which has improved the past couple of days), I do not have any new bird or nature photos to share.  We will see what today brings - I hope to be outside for a bit before heading off to work. 


 

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your August Square Dance block looks awesome, Beth. Lovely colors in it!

The Primitive Moon said...

Bardzo ładny obrazek, ja też lubię pszczoły :)

Barb said...

What a cute design! I hope you got out for a bit. It is such a joy to be able to be outside again.