Saturday, September 15, 2018

Saturday's Critters


Lots to share this week.

Here's my chipmunk family.

Mama has a wound on her throat ...

...but she still seems fat and happy.

A bunny meeting.

Have to leave!

Up in the air!

That face!

Seriously cute.

The fawns continue to crawl under the deer fence once or twice a day.

I'm talking about you!

Bambi and Thumper.

Prancing.

Breakfast.

One hot afternoon I looked over to see a small bull snake.

I don't mind snakes if I see them well in advance.

Flicking his tongue he went off to eat insects.

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Interesting assortment of critters, Beth! Enjoy your Saturday!

Terri Patillo said...

Lovely photos of the deer and fawns. About that snake....

Vickie said...

Precious, little critters. All except the SNAKE!

Barb said...

Very few natural things scare me but I really don't like snakes. I would not hurt one as they do a lot of good eating things we don't want around!