Saturday, October 7, 2017

September Trail Camera Photos - The Backyard - Camera #2

We had a fair amount of activity in the backyard.

Lots of quail this month...

...as I've counted upwards of 80 birds at one time, that's not surprising.

A single bird is surprising.

And this...bird or bat?  What do you think?

An opossum.

A raccoon...

...closer...

Two of them.

A buck...

Different antler = different buck.

Inquisitive doe.

Stretching....scratching.


On the move...

Really on the move.

A scuffle.

Plodding along.

Cautious

In the middle of the month at 10:30am a bobcat came by.

Here's a close up - a cat on a mission.

5 comments:

Mary said...

How exciting to see the bobcat stop by, he looks big too!

Angie said...

Look at that tail! I wonder what he's after, the bobcat. I rather not know I guess. Love seeing all the animals.

Barb said...

That bobcat looks so strong! At night, I would say a bat.

RJ said...

Great photos Beth. The bobcat is amazing. RJ

Maggee said...

I think it's a bird... and I think I would be freaked out about going outside with a Bobcat close by! But great shots of all! Hugs!