Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Autumn Decorating

My sister has been decorating for fall.  

She's an October birthday girl and loves this time of year.

Pumpkins are a favorite autumn object.

Different colors and patterns.

Let's not forget Halloween.

Further pumpkins.

The autumn dishes are out on display.

Glass squash

The dining table center piece.

Tea anyone?

On the mantle.

In the entry way.

On the stair landing.

And here's what I bought at Hiron's...

This is my seasonal decorating contribution.

7 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I do love the colours of autumn Beth. The nursing home where my mum lives are getting into the Halloween spirit and have the entrance/reception area all decked out - very Spooky........

Mary said...

Beth, My niece was born on Oct 31st and she is a big fan of fall and Halloween décor too. Such nice décor for the month, I love that pumpkin teapot! Tell your sister Happy Birthday!!

Maggee said...

Nicely done decorating! Reminded me that I did NOT put out any of my pumpkins! Oops! I do love the colors of autumn! Hugs!

Kristen said...

I love your little tree, Beth!

BTW, I received the DMC e-newsletter today which tempted me to click through to the site. They have an embroidery (not cross stitch) kit of a hummingbird that made me think of you. It's really adorable.

Frances said...

I love all your pretty decorations! Fall colors are always so pretty!

RJ said...

Your fall decorations are lovely Beth. I especially like the teapot...perfection! Have a great week of stitching. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Barb said...

All the Autumn things look great. I love your tree and the pumpkin tea pot!