Sunday, July 3, 2022

June's Trail Camera Photos - The Big Creek

Lots of action down at Dorothy's Creek in June.

Steller's Jay


Gray Squirrel


Two of them

Not sure what this is

Bob cat with Gray Squirrel


And again!  I think we must have a female with young given how she is hunting.  I was on the back porch on Saturday 7/2 and one trotted by with another Gray Squirrel! The Steller's Jay's made a racket which caused me to look up from reading and so I caught a glimpse of the cat.

Deer

Barry the Buck



Lots and lots of bear activity

Two bears







Off goes the bear's ball 




The ball ends up in the creek

Two bears again

Playing in the water





Stay cool and hydrated this holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What amazing pictures from the month, Beth! The last bear photo is adorable.

Linda said...

I always enjoy your pictures especially the bears. Thank you for sharing with us. Happy 4th to you!