Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Pie Time Soon

Design - "Pumpkin Pie"
Chart - "Rest & Be Thankful" #285
Designer - The Cricket Collection
Fabric - 30 count Carol's Buttercrunch WDW linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 10 November 2011
Completed - 22 November 2011

We often have pumpkin, apple, and blackberry pie for Thanksgiving.  What are your favorites?

Continuing on with woodpeckers - here's a female Hairy.

She was working on the feeders in the front of the house.

She paid me no mind.

At the back of the huse, a male Flicker came by for  short visit.

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Cool pie stitch! Not a fan of pumpkin pie! I prefer apple or cherry.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Our pies used to be apple, pecan, pumpkin, and Caribbean fudge pie--but now it is just me and my son--so not sure yet--???? Miss having family holidays!
luv, di

Barb said...

There will just be 4 of us so one pie will do. It has to be pumpkin with a layer of nuts. That was a pie my mom always made so I will continue the tradition.

Monique said...

hello everyone
Very beautiful Cucurbitaceae embroidered pie, bravo! I do not know this recipe, it looks delicious.
Monique, Moniake

http://point2x.canalblog.com/