Tuesday, November 5, 2019

My Winter Finches

Design - "Thanksgiving" (kit)
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric -32 count Summer Khaki Belfast linen
Fibers - GAST & WDW - 2 threads over 2 strands
Started -
Completed - 22 November 2011


Not much to report in the way of birds today.

My American Goldfinches have left as they do year after year, and I will not see them again until April.  The Lesser Goldfinches though appear to have increased in number and I may well have them all winter as I did last year. 

This is a female - I think I have anywhere between 12-18 birds.  They will be welcome at the feeders for as long as they want to stay.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet Thanksgiving piece, Beth! I came across my chart of that when I was looking for something else yesterday. The Lesser Goldfinches are pretty birds.