Saturday, September 7, 2019

August Trail Camera Photos - The Backyard

No foxes in August, but otherwise, everyone else showed up.
  
Skunks were a periodic visitor.

Why do I say skunks...

...when there's only one?

Wait a moment!  Here are two skunks!

We also had an opossum.

And a raccoon.

Lots and lots of deer photos this past month.

I was pleased to 'capture' a fawn, as I've not seen any up at the house.

Spike, though has been a daily visitor. 

Something startled this doe.

And bobcats during the night...

...and mid-day.  I think this is a male.

Because the next day we had a adult female with two kits. 

The trail camera never picked up a group photo.

It did get a kitten.

One was fairly adventurous.

Here's mom and a youngster.

She rested for a brief moment.

Then they all strolled away.

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Always enjoy seeing what critters have been filmed by your trail cameras, Beth. The bobcats look very healthy! I am glad to see Spike.

Barb said...

I really love seeing the bobcats!

Meg said...

Great shots! What an excellent variety of critters!