Saturday, August 13, 2016

Saturday's Critters

Starting off with a couple of female Rufous Hummingbird photos.

I have at least three females and maybe one juvenile male.

But I'm most excited to have a male Anna's Hummingbird once again.
I haven't seen one for a couple of months now, so I was pleased to see this fellow.

Here's one set of twin fawns.

Look closely, I think the throat wound is healing nicely.

Don't you agree?

Babies are cute for sure.

Like mother, like daughter.

Not much chipmunk action lately.

This fellow was on the woodpile down by Dorothy's Creek.

Ouch!  The left ear is bloody.

Munching on thistle seeds.

Baby bunny.

Look at that nose and whiskers.

Front view and side view.

Traffic jam.

Looking left and looking right.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Who can resist a baby bunny? So sweet! We have bunnies Beth! Well, one rabbit and one bunny. So glad to see them again after a few years of none.

Maggee said...

We have a bunny too, that appears to be living in our backyard! We see it all the time! I agree that the fawn's ear appears to be healing well. Hopefully it will be no more trouble! Hugs!

Barb said...

Bunnies are so cute!

Carol said...

Just look at all those colors in the Rufous Hummingbird--amazing! I don't know if we have them around here--I've only seen the ones with the ruby throats...