Thursday, April 14, 2016

Location Location Location

Design - "March" (Flip It a Year with Charm)
Designer - Lizzie Kate 
Fabric - 28 count Light Mocha Cashel
Fibers - GAST - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 10 April 2016
Completed - 11 April 2016

Love the colors - an Easter spring pallet.


I don't know that I've ever seen our Big Leaf Maples bloom so profusely. Lots of birds like Evening Grosbeaks eat the seeds.  Other birds eat the insects that pollinate the seeds.  

We had a bird house that we needed to relocate, and I chose this tree near my potting bench.

There is a certain irony in this design. 

But the very next day a Black-capped Chickadee couple came by to check out the house.

See the bird in the upper left?

I stayed far enough away so as to not disturb them.

I am hopeful that there will soon be occupants.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Boy, everything about this post just makes me smile! :D

Barb said...

That bird house is such fun!!! I love the pictures of the little chickadee going in the mouth!

Maggee said...

Yes, that is VERY ironic! Ha! But cute!!