Sunday, May 22, 2011

Saturday Flew By...

Speaking of flying...

Here's my (very small) progress on "Cluck, Cluck" on the border on the lower right side.  It remains good fun!

Yesterday was go, go, go.  Got up, and we were at the Farmers' Market by 9:00am.  Hideaway Bakery brought a beehive oven, and was set up to make breakfast items and fresh pizzas.  I decided on a hearty egg and sausage breakfast burrito.  It was hugely yummy.

The first strawberries of the season...

Lots of veggies for sale - my sister bought some tomatoes...

Lots of food - we had breakfast, and I bought some bakery goodies...

Lots and lots and lots of flowers!

After visiting a couple of nurseries (my sister bought the coolest bench for her garden), we returned home.  She potted up dahlias while I worked on planting some of my purchases.

1 comment:

geeky Heather said...

Cluck, Cluck looks like it's going to be really cute. I love the colors. And what a wonderful market stop you had!