Saturday, November 27, 2010

Post-Thanksgiving Report

I've made good progress on "Let it Snow".  I love the colors, though stitching on a dark fabric is always challenging.

Yesterday morning I moved all the plants I'd stored in the garage, back outside as the temperatures had moderated.

The quail were not bothered at all as I worked around the back patio area.  

A couple of the quail decided to fly up and eat from the feeder tray.

The cats though were no help at all as the morning was grey, blustery, and showery!  
 
Tom-Cat, "Trying to sleep here"...  

Tom-Cat, "Sleeping"...

Parvati, "Want out, but the weather is awful."

Padma, "Sleeping...sleeping."

3 comments:

Deb said...

It looks like so much fun. You picked up some great things!

CalamityJr said...

You and your sister must have had fun - good for you! And your chicken accessories are sooo cute!

loretta said...

You're making lovely stitching progress on your snowman :)

I wanted to stop by and congratulate on being Stitching the Night Away's Stitching Blogger of the Month for December - http://www.stitchingthenightaway.com/330/december-stitching-blogger-of-the-month-is-garden-grumbles-and-cross-stitch-fumbles/

If you'd like a button/badge to display on your blog just let me know ;)