Thursday, November 18, 2010

Give Thanks


Design - "Give Thanks"
Designer - SamSarah
Fabric - 28 count Cape Codder R & R linen
Started - 29 September 2004
Completed - 1 October 2004

As we approach Thanksgiving (one week away!) I thought that I would share the above stitch.
The fabric color is highly seasonal - cranberry!

The weather is becoming more like winter and less like autumn.  Yesterday morning was nice and I was able to work outside for a while.

I put out some suet yesterday - thrilling the Steller's Jays.

The California Quail came by for sunflower seeds.

There was lots of chipmunk action in the woodpile. 

One last strong wind will probably finish off the Sweet Gums' leaves.

Around 7:00pm last night it began to rain...then it poured...and continued all night long until about 5:00am this morning.  I will be interested to see what the rain gauge has recorded.

1 comment:

carol fun said...

Another great pumpkin - I love that linen, so rich looking. Yes autumn is coming to an end. I'm hoping winter passes quickly and we get back to the good weather as soon as possible. Thanks for sharing another wonderful piece of stitching!